Kernel Normal Form
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:32, 26 June 2007 by Phinze (New page: == Tabs == * Use tabs to indent code. * Use spaces to position comments that appear to the right of code. == Braces == * For functions and control blocks, the brace goes on its own line. ...)
- Use tabs to indent code.
- Use spaces to position comments that appear to the right of code.
- For functions and control blocks, the brace goes on its own line.
- Control blocks can be compressed to
- Spaces around operators are recommended, around
- The parenthesis following a keyword is always prefixed by a space.
- Following a function call or declaration, there is no space between the name and the opening parenthesis.
- Function names use Java style lowerCamelCase, following Java conventions on capitalization edge cases.
- Avoid unnecessary abbreviation in function names as reasonable.
- Global tables are named after the related structure with the suffix "tab", such as