Transceiver from GL causes dropped characters; using Linksys transceiver
- possibly solved by "tighter" transceiver construction
Control-C interrupts VxWorks loader, as it does in CFE.
Configured to load XINU from Morbius; hangs on boot.
- remove first 3 lines of loader/start.S
- check for serial port hardware address; compatible with XINU?
- VxWorks starting arguments similar to CFE?
VxWorks will flash over itself with CFE - http://wiki.openwrt.org/OpenWrtDocs/Hardware/Linksys/WRT54G
Trouble with first attempt
Found reference to others loading non-VxWorks kernels using VxWorks bootloader, but no luck with XINU.
Attempted to load micro openWRT kernel and CFE over VxWorks
- upload failed
- despite successful upload of original firmware, bootloader refuses to find image on flash
- possible solutions are loading fresh VxWorks from network or reloading flash through EJTAG port